Thursday, March 3, 2016

Peanut Butter Banana Power Smoothie

It's GREEN!
It's YUMMY!
It's packed full of goodness for your body too!

This is my favorite green smoothie because it truly tastes like a treat.  And, I love peanut butter and banana.

This is my go-to when I've had a busy day and afternoon hits and I haven't gotten the in the fuel that my body needs.  It's my go-to quick breakfast when I have to head out the door.  And it's a great post workout smoothie too!

Peanut Butter Banana Power Smoothie

8 oz. Unsweetened Almond Milk
Vanilla Protein Powder
PB2 powder (2 Tbsp)
1 ripe frozen banana
1-2 Tbsp chia seeds
2 big handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
a few ice cubes while it's blending
*a few drops of liquid stevia if you need it sweeter, but it typically doesn't need it.

SO, SO good!

I use Plexus P96 vanilla protein powder. It has a great taste, only 100 calories, only 4 carbs, no sugar, and has 15g protein.

PB2 powder is a great alternative to actual peanut butter. Less calories and fat but still all of the goodness and protein of peanuts.

And my favorite Stevia is the Sweet Leaf brand, in the liquid drops. No after taste and it's pure. And the liquid mixes with anything!

Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment